• Report: #1001917

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: John — Linden New Jersey USA
clear creek tax
669 academy st fl 2 greenville, South Carolina United States of America

clear creek tax clear creek Harassers, scammers, relentless greenville, South Carolina

Adam Sanders offered to stop the $1000 a month payments I make for my IRS payment agreement. He would also remove all the penalties which would actually cut the bill in less than half. He wanted @2400. I explained I could not afford it. He offered to take $1000 at first, then another $1000 and then the balance over 3 months. I told him I would have to give him my IRS payment. He said that's not a problem because he would put an IMMEDIATE stop on the payment program. I asked about a guarantee and he said I didn't need one; he would do it IMMEDIATELY. I told him I'd give him $5000 over 5 months if he PROVED his claim if immediacy with respect to IRS. Stalmate- money first.  NO THANK YOU!He calls me every month to 'see how I'm doing'. I tell him it's checkmate and that he's wasting my time.

This morning he calls me and I told him to please stop wasting both of our time. He called 4 times. Finally I didn't answer. He then faxes me a paper along  with 11 more pages. I  canceled the fax. Then the calls started. Then they were "withheld" on my caller ID. Up until now, I had been curteous. Up until now I just nixxed him off. Now, he got me angry. After 7 or 8 calls, I got nasty. Calls continued. I got abusive; calls continued. I got lewd; calls continued. Clear Creek called me 24 times in 28 minutes.

What MORONS could thing they could harrass someone into using their services? If they were doctors and I was on my deathbed, I'd have them thrown out of my room. But I'm not on my deathbed, so I'll have to just file a harrassment complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clear-creek-tax/greenville-South-Carolina-29601/clear-creek-tax-clear-creek-Harassers-scammers-relentless-greenville-South-Carolina-1001917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clear creek tax