Complaint Review: Clearance.co

• Reported By: A L-Baffled — ATL Georgia
Clearance.co
9190 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 200 Beverly Hills, California USA

Clearance.co /David Salmon Online Retail Beverly Hills California

I too have made a purchase on what I thought was a deal. I receieved an email confirming my purchase and it will be 21 days before delivery. At this point I will wait this out. Along with my email I also got a "buySAFE" free report as a coutesy of the "company" Clearance.co. I was visiting Overstock.com and got the pop-up. I thought it was affiliated with Overstock.com. At this point I will not panic...I will wait the 21+ days, monitor my Bank account ( I will also notify my bank of the purchase) One of the things I did was report to "buySAFE" about this site to have them verify if their sign on the site at purchase is legitimate. I also clicked on the bca (Busines Consumer Alliance) tag on the clearance.co website. Here's a link that shows up: http://businessconsumeralliance.org/report/clearanceco-100122746 If I do not get the product I ordered within one month, I will pursue means to contact the contact person listed on the BCA page. My main thing is I do not want this company to have my Bankcard Info within their possession if they are not reputable.

I will report back regarding the buySAFE email that was emailed to me at the end of the purchase and most importantly when and if I get the product ordered, I will amend this report to reflect that.

I hope this helps shed some light on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clearanceco/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/Clearanceco-David-Salmon-Online-Retail-Beverly-Hills-California-1103332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearance.co