Complaint Review: Clearance.Co

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: Linda Hill — Amarillo Texas
Clearance.Co
6855 Lyons Technologology Circle Coconut Creek, Florida USA

Clearance.Co Sent me a product I didn't tend to order. Will not give a refund or take return Coconut Creek Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to discuss this matter with you further

*Consumer Comment: I guess I can't see how they Ripped YOU off..

I had previously ordered Instaflex from this company, for arthritis. It did help, and I wanted to order some more. I am 71, and don't always read very well. When I placed the order, I must have not read the order form right, because I received 3 bottles of a diet drug in the mail and was billed for $34.00 on my Mastercard.

I was in the hospital when the package came, and didn't find it on my porch for several days. I called to try to return it, and was told the policy was no refunds.

The $34.00 may not seem like much, but I live off Social Sec. and a small annuity, and $34. is a lot to me. Is there any way you can help me return this and get my money back?  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClearanceCo/Coconut-Creek-Florida-33073/ClearanceCo-Sent-me-a-product-I-didnt-tend-to-order-Will-not-give-a-refund-or-take-ret-1135480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clearance.Co

We would like to discuss this matter with you further

AUTHOR: Clearance.co - ()

Dear Valued Customer.

We are very sorry to hear that you were frustreated about our return policy.  We have a large volume of orders and a very low percentage of those have problems.  If an issue ever does arise, we do everything in our power to resolve them.  With that said, you clearly had a negative experience.  We want your business and we want to offer you some type of credit or adjustment for your frustrations.  Please reach out to us at support@clearance.co, or contact us on our website http://www.clearance.co/contacts. Let us know the order number, and let us know the issue with the order. Please also reference Ripoff Report and my name, John Long, and I will personally escalate this matter.  Again, we are very sorry and we are here to resolve this.

Our Apologies,

Clearance.co

I guess I can't see how they Ripped YOU off..

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Get some new reading glasses and avoid this in the future.