Complaint Review: CLEARWIRE

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: LB1 — California United States of America
Internet, California United States of America

CLEARWIRE Clearwire took unautorized funds from my account, rude customer service, overcharges every month. Internet, California

I have been having problems with this company for the last 6 months. I have spend hours on the phone with this company to clarify billing issues for the worst internet service ever. Clearwire overcharge me every month for one thing or the other. Clear or clear wire is suppose to be a prepaid services but this company is a fraud, this month clear charge my bank account three time within a one week period and when I call them, I was transferred back and forth to different department, was kept on the phone for almost 4 hours without resolving the issue and not giving me a reason why they charged my account. I feel at this point with all this complain about this company, unauthorized charges, trying to illegally put customers into contract... there should be a lawsuit against them because this company is a big fraud. Also, I was offered free equipments to switch to clear WITHOUT CONTRACT!, now they try to lock me in a 2 year contract that I did not sign with clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLEARWIRE/Internet-California-/CLEARWIRE-Clearwire-took-unautorized-funds-from-my-account-rude-customer-service-overch-825797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLEARWIRE