Complaint Review: clearwireless

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: RINGTO1 — Beverly Hills California
clearwireless
Los angles , Select State/Province USA

clearwireless Clear wifi Wifi ripoff Los angles Ca.

This is the most sorry wifi company they slow your Internet speed down so slow you can't open a browser. They lie all the time to customer they will tell you they credit your account and never do. They sale devices that's has been recall. When you call them on it they will tell you the warranty is out on a recall device. They take payment a week before its due. The only reason I'm with this sorry company is I purchased 2 devices that costs me $425.00 after 8 month they cut it down to $100.00 then 6 months later cut it to $50.00 WTH. I ask for my money back because all the BS that they have going on the service is up now it's down no eta time then I have had over 20 devices because they was always going out Bad devices . I have been with this company for 3 &$&@9$ year I want to go to court and get my money back!!! 5mb is what I pay for. What I get is ping 899 download 0.01 upload 0.20 I have it on YouTube. Do not buy clearwireless it is a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clearwireless-/Los-angles-Select-StateProvince-90210/clearwireless-Clear-wifi-Wifi-ripoff-Los-angles-Ca-1070866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clearwireless