Complaint Review: clera windows

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: harold — martintown Ontario United States of America
clera windows
31 PENNSYLVANIA AVE concord, Ontario United States of America

clera windows FM INDUSTRIES INC. defective windows and installation concord, Ontario

*Author of original report: author of report

Purchased remplacement windows for FM Industries (Clera windows) which included installation.  Following installation two window panes developed condensation between the glass, then 3 and now four.  After considerable effort the company agreed to remplace three of the panes along with re-doing the flashing on one of the windows which had been poorly installed.

When the time came to set a date for the installation the company stated that I would have to pay $100.00 for the flashing which I promptly refused.

I had agreed to have installed contractor staging at the window where the flashing was to be remplaced because the company had stated that the installer was not equiped with suitable equipment and I did not want anyone getting injured on my property.

I wrote a letter to the company explaining the situation but 4 month later no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clera-windows/concord-Ontario-L4K5V5/clera-windows-FM-INDUSTRIES-INC-defective-windows-and-installation-concord-Ontario-1021282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clera windows

author of report

AUTHOR: harold - (United States of America)

At approximately 11.00 am 28 feb 13 I received a telephone call from Mr Rog Kain who stated that he was a V-P with FM INDUSTRIES INC., Concord, On (Clera Windows).  He requested that I explain to him the problem that I have with the windows installed on my house which I did.

He stated that his company regretted this matter had caused me and that I would not be obliged to pay the amount of $100.00 and that his company would be installing new window panes to remplace the defective panes.

He also stated that he would contact the local representative who would in turn be in contact with me which happened. We are now working together to resolve this matter.

Thank you Mr. Rog Kain.