Complaint Review: Click Cash System.com

Click Cash System.com
2132 N 30th Street Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

Click Cash System.com lair lair pants on firer Internet, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: I read your Ripoff Report and you may have been Ripped Off,

hellow my fellow Americans.I have been searching for a reasonable home base business for sometime now and I have been coming up with blinks,with more than scams.So I came across a company call click cash system,to which I like, an all it sound pretty darn good,but it not. they will charge you 47.00 dollars,then they will email you a user name an password.I know from that moment that something was terribly wrong,and I was about to lose my money,all because "my user name was my own email address,and my password was my own zip code address".I try to send them an email, but to no avail it not happen.I do have an telephone,but I'm not be holding my breath.So to anyone who my be looking into this company please do read my complaint first.Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Click-Cash-Systemcom/Internet-Pennsylvania-19121/Click-Cash-Systemcom-lair-lair-pants-on-firer-Internet-Pennsylvania-784706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Click Cash System.com

I read your Ripoff Report and you may have been Ripped Off,

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

but you pretty much spoil your report with your juvenile (and incorrect) little heading to your report.

Here's what you posted:

"..lair lair pants on firer..."

The correct (juvenile) saying would be: "liar, liar, pants on fire."

See, much more correct now.