determining

Complaint Review: click sales inc. / click bank

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2010

• Reported By: Laura — Lakewood California United States of America
click sales inc. / click bank
917 lusk st. suite 200 boise, Idaho United States of America

click sales inc. / click bank product vender LUO GANG registry easy product bundle rip off boise, Idaho

I purchased a product from this company which they stated i needed to clean my registry on my computer.  They stated it would work faster cause it slowed down my computers ability to work properly.

I was also told i would have a sixty day money back guarantee if I was not completely satisfied.  Well i was not satisfied at all after purchasing this product bundle called Registry Easy 5 Product Bundle -1 .

Right away I e-mailed the person they told me to which was the product vendor for this order LUO GANG  at  support@registryeasy.com.  I never heard another word from this company.  I tried another time and i saved copies of both of my attempts to try to get my money refunded.  I also have all the documents of the original purchase at the time of purchase.

I paid $ 39.95 for nothing and i would like to see this company pay back myself and other customers for failing to give us what they promised.

I see other complaints on the same issue as mine.

I want justice in this issue and feel as a company they should do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2010 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/click-sales-inc-click-bank/boise-Idaho-83706/click-sales-inc-click-bank-product-vender-LUO-GANG-registry-easy-product-bundle-rip-o-613676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on click sales inc. / click bank