Complaint Review: clickbank-- publicrecordschecks.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Rob — Kingston Springs Tennessee USA
clickbank-- publicrecordschecks.com

clickbank-- publicrecordschecks.com OnlinePublicrecordssearch.com Rip-off!! I paid over $40.00 to access all types of records, but when I clicked on "more info" they wanted more money! I asked for a refund, haven't heard anything yet. Getting the bank involvec! JERK , Internet

I wanted to get access to some public records without having to go to a courthouse to do it. I found the site OnlinePublicRecordsSearch.com It all sounded like what I wanted. I paid the amount for the PREMIUM account which was over $40.00 but when I put a name in, the name will come up, but over to the right is a little icon that has "more info" on it, which I clicked on. That is where it got me! It asked me to pay $2.95 for a 4-day trial, and if I didn't cancel it, I would be charged $19.95 a month! What a rip-off! I sent an email asking for a refund and I have also contacted my bank. You just can't trust anyone these days! I was hoping to do some family research. Hopefully my bank will get involved. This website is bogus and they are making money from idiots like me! JERKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clickbank-publicrecordscheckscom/internet/clickbank-publicrecordscheckscom-OnlinePublicrecordssearchcom-Rip-off-I-paid-over-4-581679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clickbank-- publicrecordschecks.com