Complaint Review: clickdvdshows.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, September 26, 2010

• Reported By: Rael — topeka Kansas United States of America

clickdvdshows.com internet dvd shows, Internet

Spet. 6th 2010 I did an on-line purchase of the Complete Carol Burnett show.  I used a search engine and found this company.  They were the only company that had the DVD's in stock so I made my purchase.

I did finally recive some DVD's.  They were poorly copied from the TV channel 'nick at night'.   They even have commercials and several will not play in the DVD player (displaying a 'disc error') I have e-mailed the company, only to recieve an automated message that my e-mails will be answered in 24-48 hours.  They have not.

I returned the DVD's to the company which is in China...still no response and no credit to my credit card.  Now I have another charge for the exact amount from a similar company and have to file fraud charges with my credit card company and close my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clickdvdshowscom/internet/clickdvdshowscom-internet-dvd-shows-Internet-644556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clickdvdshows.com