Complaint Review: Clickinks

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Evans Colorado
Clickinks
http://www.clickinks.com/ Lake Mary, Florida U.S.A.

Clickinks Clickinks.com bogus refund guarantee Lake Mary Florida

*Author of original report: clickinks.com Irresponsible processing of returns cheated me out of my refund!

I took advantage of the buy 1 get 2 deal they are always advertising. I was not happy with the product so I returned the cartridges for a full refund. (I later read that using after-market inks can burn up your print head, and subsequently I had to replace my print head after this!) Several months later they sent me an email saying they had received the package and would 'review' my request for a refund. Again, several months later I get another email saying I was given "in store credit".

I want a refund. I also have all emails available for review.

Erixium
Evans, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickinks/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746-6206/Clickinks-Clickinkscom-bogus-refund-guarantee-Lake-Mary-Florida-399913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickinks

clickinks.com Irresponsible processing of returns cheated me out of my refund!

AUTHOR: Erixium - (U.S.A.)

I received an email today from clickinks. This is what it said: "Per our company's policy, we have a 30 day money back guaranttee policy. This order was shipped on 3/12/08 and we recieved these items back in our warehouse on 5/30/08. We are more than happy to accomodate you the best way possible, however we are unable to offer you a full refund due to time policy restraints."

So, because my package sat in a pile in their warehouse for 2 months I don't qualify for a refund!