Complaint Review: "click.more" at eBay

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: david — Canada
"click.more" at eBay

"click.more" at eBay ??? eBay Scammer Warning: DONT BUY FROM Click.more I advise you DO NOT order anything from an eBay seller by the name of click.more, whose Chinese name is ???, using email addresses: click.more111@, Internet

eBay Scammer Warning: DONT BUY FROM Click.more

I advise you DO NOT order anything from an eBay seller by the name of click.more, whose Chinese name is ???, using email addresses: click.more111@gmail.com and clickm_fun4309uhog@members.ebay.com.hk.

He is still selling on ebay at http://www.ebay.com/sch/click.more/m.html?item=150796995295&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

This seller is an eBay 45-day-trap scammer. I ordered a Leather case cover bag pouch for Sony PRS-T1 Reader from this seller and the cost of the item was $10.99. I contacted the seller when I didn't receive the product in 30 days after it was ordered. The seller said that it shouldnt take that long unless it was lost during international shipping, but he was willing to ship me another one and I should wait for another 30 days before contacting him again.

He also promised a refund if I still didnt get the product. Another 30 days passed and the item never arrived. After that, however, the seller didnt respond to any of my email inquiries. When I tried to use the eBay and Paypals resolution center to address the issue, I then realized that 45 days into the transaction, the eBay buyer protection program would no longer give you any protection.  Obviously, the seller takes advantage of this limitation of eBay to rip me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clickmore-at-eBay/internet/clickmore-at-eBay-eBay-Scammer-Warning-DONT-BUY-FROM-Clickmore-I-advise-you-DO-909328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "click.more" at eBay