Complaint Review: ClickNet LLC

• Reported By: 1Coffeedrinker — Ft. Worth Texas
ClickNet LLC
1017 SW Morrison, Ste. 511 Portland , Oregon USA

ClickNet LLC Scam, Run, Ripoff Portland Oregon

This company trolls the internet looking for phone numbers on companies webistes. Once they have a phone number they call wanting to do an internet marketing campaign for the company. Of course, with payment up front. I agreed to a minimum trial campaign. I saw no results during this trial period, I ask their rep. for a report of what had happened. While I was waiting on the report, they went ahead and drafted my account for another months campaign. I have since been trying to get a refund. I was told that the refund was being processed and when to expect it. It did not show up so, I gave it a few days extra because of the icy weather, still did not show. I contact them again, they stated "we will check into it and get back to you", of course they did not. I called back in a few days, spoke with the same person, who told me he was going to place me on hold and check with the accounting department. He came back in a few minutes to say it was going to take a while, he would call me back. This time he did, to state that according to what he could see the refund was processed and for some reason my bank was not letting it through. He offered to send me a screen shot of this information. Here it is 5 business days later and still no screen shot. I have tried to contact them and only get voicemail. I have left several messages and no returned phone call as of yet.

My advise is to run from this rip off company if they contact you. RUN, Run Run.

I am in sales and it is companies like this that give everybody a black eye and make it difficult for honest people to make a living.

Have a great day and I hope this helps somebody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClickNet-LLC/Portland-Oregon-76137/ClickNet-LLC-Scam-Run-Ripoff-Portland-Oregon-1117637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ClickNet LLC