Complaint Review: Client Care Relations - Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2003

• Reported By:Pottstown Pennsylvania
Client Care Relations - Royal Credit Solutions
P.O. Box 3253 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Client Care Relations - Royal Credit Solutions ripoff, dishonest fraudulent con-artist Palm Beach Gardens Florida

I was called one day about receiving a unsececured mastercard for(2500), I was told I had to provide a check for 296.00, after doing everything I was told to do....I waited about a month for the card to come.....But it was not a credit card. it was a bank card that you put your own money into and some stupid booklets. I immediately called the company with my concerns. THEY ASSURED ME that if I sent the product back...upon recieving my refund would be shipped and could take up to 10-15 business days it has been one month. no refund. I have called the company numerous times and they keep giving me to run around with the date of my refund.. I am happy I checkd this site. I am not the only one. Please HELP in getting me refund!!!
called Aug.15
money withdrawn Aug. 25
recieved package Sept. 23
sent back Sept. 23
recieved by company Sept. 29 not processed until Oct. 6
Nov.7 still no refund

Natalie
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2003 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Client-Care-Relations-Royal-Credit-Solutions/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410/Client-Care-Relations-Royal-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-con-artist-Pal-71346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Client Care Relations - Royal Credit Solutions