Complaint Review: Client Solution Innovations

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Posin Diamonds — Columbus Ohio
Client Solution Innovations
47 Clairedan Drive Powell, Ohio USA

Client Solution Innovations CSI - Client Solution Innovations Ken Walls snake oil salesman and ripoff artist Powell Ohio

To whom it may concern:

Buyer Beware with working the CSI - Client Solution Innvotions located in Powell, Ohio.  The CEO is Ken Walls and he is a ripoff artist.  He came into my jewelry store and tried to sell me a website and mobile website for my company after several months of paying $800 per month for his Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts had failed.

CSI and Ken said my $800/month for SEO would work better AFTER I allow him to build me a new website and a mobile site for $4000.00.  He said he was giving me a deal and typically this would cost well over $5000.00.

He decided to barter with me and said he would do it for $2000.00 and $2000.00 worth of jewelry for his wife.

This was the biggest mistake I have ever made with my business.  Ken Walls walked out that day with over $2000.00 worth of jewely. That day was during the 2nd week of February, right before Valentine's Day.

I paid the additional $2000.00 in March, so I was paid in full for a new website and a mobile site, all while STILL paying $800/month for his SEO efforts.

It took months and months and months for anyting to happen.  I finally received an email with an attachment in JULY saying "here is your website files" and that was it.

I am not a website savvy person, but I was told this would be an easy experience and my new site would be up within 4-6 weeks.  So I was expecting a new site up by the end of March; however, that did not happen.

I had to pay another company to take these files I received in JULY for website to have the site go live.  The site is STILL NOT CORRECT and I still do not have my original DVDs with video and photos of jewelry and I still have not mobile website!

In fact, if you look at my new site through a mobile device it is actually TERRIBLE!

After the months of SEO payments, the jewelry, and the money given for a website and mobile website, I have spent nearly $10,000 with this scam artist.

CSI and Ken Walls has been evasive and non responsive and is a ripoff artist.

He took my jewelry and money and provided NOTHING.  I am a cancer survivor and single-mom and work hard to keep my business running and he is just absolutely terrible!

I am going to have to find another company to complete the mobile version of my website and fix the problems with the new site that was created.

CSI - Client Solution Innovations and Ken Walls is a complete joke and should be shut down for ripping off not only me, but many others that I have found out about too.

CSI - Client Solution Innvotions and Ken Walls does not deliver anything they promise and their programmers aren't even in the United States.  Ken Walls and his company are shady and have no character and no one should do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Client-Solution-Innovations/Powell-Ohio-43065/Client-Solution-Innovations-CSI-Client-Solution-Innovations-Ken-Walls-snake-oil-salesma-1078369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Client Solution Innovations