Complaint Review: CLIMATE EXPRESS

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Indiana
12 Progress Parkway Union, Missouri USA

CLIMATE EXPRESS employees of CLIMATE EXPRESS are dirtbags Union Missouri

M. Scott Peck described what the definition of evil is:  he said, 'how can you tell if someone or an entity is evil, they are incredibly stupid'.

These people at CLIMATE EXPRESS are at the top of their game regarding evil and stupid.  They hired my son to be an OTR driver.  They paid for his transportation to Missouri from Indiana.  Paid for his motel room for three nights.  Paid for his food expenses.  Paid for his medical exam.

After his former employer, MWI/TSM LOGISTICS,  called and BLACKBALLED HIM, they asked my son to leave under the pretext that he was speeding and doing donuts in the parking lot with his assigned truck.

My son has a perfect safety record, 8 years of OTR experience with a clean record.  NO TICKETS OR RECKLESS DRIVING VIOLATIONS, why the hell would he be driving recklessly in CLIMATE EXPRESS'S parking lot?

Do I have to remind anyone at CLIMATE EXPRESS that Blackballing someone is illegal in America.  My son can SUE you for what you did.

Regarding myself, I am 65 and disabled, I depended on my son for support because Social Security does not pay enough to live on.

I will continue to INFORM other unsuspecting drivers that may want to apply to your company.  I believe they have the right to know about the way in which you treat drivers.

I have the right to speak out.  It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you don't like it, SUE ME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLIMATE-EXPRESS/Union-Missouri-63084/CLIMATE-EXPRESS-employees-of-CLIMATE-EXPRESS-are-dirtbags-Union-Missouri-1047879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLIMATE EXPRESS