Complaint Review: Climber.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: Ripped Off Consumer — Glendale Heights Illinois United States of America
Climber.com
San Diego, California United States of America

Climber.com company did not give me a refund on non used monthly membership payments San Diego, California

I was contacted by an email ad from a salesman from Climber.com, who offered me a subscription to their employment job locator site.

I was told that there were only quarterly, semi-annually, or annual payments only by their salesman.

I requested a monthly subscription and asked if there was a trial period. Their rep said no.

I joined thinking that if I did not like the site, I would get my money back. I chose the $ 118.00 quarterly payment, it was the least expensive of the three.

Within hours of joining, after viewing the web site, I discovered a (30) monthly trial offer.

I immediately requested that the company convert my quarterly membership to a monthly, a long with the trial. They refused to honour my request, and stated that there were no refunds.

I simply wanted to take advantage of their (30) trial offer v.s. the higher quarterly payment that I made based on their salesman fradulent statement. They refused to change my membership.

I contacted my bank and filed a claim to stop the credit card payment, and after (60) days, my bank informed me that since my credit card was not stolen. They could not assist me and that I needed to contact the company directly.

Needless to say, Climber.com are crooks and thieves. No refund or even credit for future use, if I wanted to use the service. I filed a compliant with the BBB. Do not use this site. They are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Climbercom/San-Diego-California-/Climbercom-company-did-not-give-me-a-refund-on-non-used-monthly-membership-payments-San-725138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Climber.com