• Report: #1119294

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: TN INSIGHT — Beautiful Tennessee
701 B Street Suite 520 San diego, California USA

Mingle LLC or DBA Climber.com Deceptive and Bad Business San diego California

Do not do business with this company. When individuals are looking for a job and times are hard they are sometimes taken advantage by these money hungry companies. Signed for 2 months and paid my $34.99 a month for nothing. Some emails came stating I had a head hunter working for me and that my resume had been sent out. NOTHING!!!!!

So I cancel the subscription. Come to find out I have been getting billed 5 months for services I could not access.

This it what it showed at the top of my sign in page. This was January 29, 2014. My credit card statement reflected a charge in the amount of $34.99 trying to post the same day.

Your account is currently Cancelled. Please select a Subscription Plan in order to re-activate your account.

I called trying to get a refund on my 5 months of no service yet billed for with no luck. Nicole at the client services Option was the only one in the department and the attempt to create a large company with great ties to other large companies is a hoax. GET OUT, DONT DO IT! Hope this saves some people some money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Climbercom/San-diego-California-92101/Mingle-LLC-or-DBA-Climbercom-Deceptive-and-Bad-Business-San-diego-California-1119294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Climber.com