Complaint Review: Clinena Inc

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: desiel addict — winston Georgia
Clinena Inc
2301 Henderson Mill Rd St Tucker, Georgia USA

Clinena Inc/ Commodore Lines Inc- (Ajene Quillin- Wilson) Shady, Don't Pay, Lie, Tucker Georgia

This company put their ad on Craigslist, and it was very appealing. I was hired by Mr. Wilson , and he had me to deadhead over 1,000 miles for orientation. I was told the orientation was a day and a half. Once I arrived in Kansas, and was had to sleep in the truck or the truckers lounge, because they did not provide hotel. I ended up staying for a week, and the company he was supposed to haul for didn't except his truck. Mr. Wilson told me to deadhead back to Georgia, and that he would pay me for the miles roundtrip. When I returned he said my money was going to be direct deposited into my account on Friday. On friday no deposit, when I called him he said payday was on Monday. When Monday came still no direct deposit. Mr Wilson told me to come to the office and said he would pay me, and at thaat point he gave me $120.00, and said the balance would be in my account. I pulled 7 loads for him, and still have not gotten paid yet. He asked me to bring the truck in for service, and I have not herard from him since. He has a middle man that he has that will call you, while he is never available. If you see this companys ad on craigslist, please aoid calling, he is a scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clinena-Inc/Tucker-Georgia-30341/Clinena-Inc-Commodore-Lines-Inc-Ajene-Quillin-Wilson-Shady-Dont-Pay-Lie-Tucker-G-1123485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clinena Inc