Complaint Review: clkbank.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 04, 2012

• Reported By: Stephanie — Sioux Falls South Dakota U.S.A.
clkbank.com
917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200 Boise, Idaho United States of America

clkbank.com click sales inc Fraudulent Charge to Credit Card Boise, Idaho

Fraudulent Charge of $10.95 made to my account.

In reviewing my bank statement, I saw an unrecognized charge in the amount of $10.95:   Recur Pymnt 06/20/12 15:50 4294 CLKBANK*COM_R3PCLKBANK*CO 800-390-6035 ID 000***.

I did some research, to ensure I had not bought something online and this was the name that appeared on the charge.  I did not.   I also checked with family members to ensure they had not made any purchases.  They had not.

I proceeded to contact my bank to dispute the charge and have my card closed and new one reissued.   I also emailed clkbank an inquiry, but have yet to receive a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clkbankcom/Boise-Idaho-83706/clkbankcom-click-sales-inc-Fraudulent-Charge-to-Credit-Card-Boise-Idaho-906686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clkbank.com