Complaint Review: clocks & more

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By: dianne — abq New Mexico United States of America
clocks & more
8226 menaul blvd ne- abq New Mexico 87110 abq, New Mexico United States of America

clocks & more ripped me off- charged more money than quoted -big difference then stated I can't have my clock back until I pay new amount charged. Very rude and lied alot about value of clock with clock fixer sayin abq, New Mexico

I dropped my clock for repair. The price started off $200 and quickly it changed to $250.  My clock was repaired for 9 months.  That was along time for a clock that was working and just needed overhauled.  The timing is still off.  I have asked alot of people about their repair of even broken clocks. Nobody paid as much as myself.  totally ripped off with rude behavior.  The owner stated I could not have my clock back unless I paid cash.  I call that a legal crook.  He  got away with it.  The police were called, but they don't take care of civil cases and said to take him to small claims court.  I, also, talked to a lawyer friend and he stated to take him to small claims court.  It isn't cheap to take someone to small claims court.. Being I am out of work, and going to Florida to help my dying father-n-law I had to grin and bare it He can't continue to rip people off. If I can save one person (hopefully many) from being ripped off I have met my goal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clocks-more/abq-New-Mexico-87110/clocks-more-ripped-me-off-charged-more-money-than-quoted-big-difference-then-stated-I-692677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clocks & more