Complaint Review: Cloncom

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — Alabama
Cloncom
2202 South Figueroa St -711 Los Angeles CA 90007 Los Angeles, California USA

Cloncom Unauthorized bank transaction withdrawl. - Cloncom just took $30 out of my bank account without my authorization inspire repeated requests to never do that again - on top of it they just charged me - 90 cents transaction fee - Los Angeles California

Cloncomjust charged me $30 right out of my bank account without my authorization!! On top of that, the day after they withdrew 90 cents for "transaction" fee., even thought i had deletinfamy bank acc. Information online.

I had given them a second chance - now they lost my business for ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cloncom/Los-Angeles-California-90007/Cloncom-Unauthorized-bank-transaction-withdrawl-Cloncom-just-took-30-out-of-my-bank-a-1062449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cloncom