Complaint Review: Closeout Digital

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous —
Closeout Digital
1111 Story Rd San Jose, California USA

Closeout Digital S & H digital Sent me a defective camera, when returned for them to exchange, they kept camera and my money. San Jose California

I ordered a camera from Closeout digital in april of 2013.  I contacted them within one week of using my camera telling them that the shutter is sticking and I have to turn off camera, turn back on, and change modes to shoot.  I spent $3000.00 on my camera.  This company asked me to send it back.  I still do not have my camera or my money back.  They gave me a faulty tracking number...not once but twice.  Now they won't return phone calls or answer the phone.  I have emailed several times and they will not respond to emails either.  The man whom I have spoken with has called me names, telling me I broke the camera, and that I was ridiculous.  He then preceeded to hang up on me.  I never would have thought I would be a victim to internet fraud.  I have read reviews and this company was previously called another name.  This company is still on the internet and still claiming to have products they do not have.  They told me at one point they only have one camera in and cannot send me an exchange beacause they would not have another unit in.  I have gotten nowhere with this company and it is sad that they are still getting victims money every day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Closeout-Digital/San-Jose-California-95123/Closeout-Digital-S-H-digital-Sent-me-a-defective-camera-when-returned-for-them-to-exch-1086198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Closeout Digital