Complaint Review: clothes mento/alli

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: diannne — grand forks North Dakota United States of America
clothes mento/alli
2500 columbia Road S, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Internet United States of America

clothes mento/alli arguing, denial, eye rolling, grimacing, ganging -up on, threatening Internet

It was my first and last encounter with Clothes Mentor. I took several items of clothing into the store and the sales peson took them out of the bags and told me it would take some time to look at them to decide if they would accept them. I left the store and returned to find the same sales person at the counter. She told me they couldn't use any of my items given their two year limit or some dumb thing, then she gave me two bags of my clothing back. I took the bags and left. When I got home I realized I was missing two long sleeved sweaters, and two skirts. I called the store immediately and spoke with this Ally. She stated she gave me back all of my clothing. I told her that she didn't, that there must be an error, and described the pieces I was missing. I asked to speak to the owner, becky, and she had the same unsympathetic, uncaring tone and reponse, telling me they didn't have my missing garments. I returned to the store to speak to them personally, and she and Alli and her son, walker were all standing there behind the counter and kept denying any clothing being left out or misplaced, telling me it was my problem not theirs. They were arguing and very rude, with their body language and tone of voice. It was obvious they were not going to help, plus the owner threatened to call the plice on me when I asked for Alli's last name. She refused to give it to me and told me I was harrassing them. No body seemed to care one iota.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clothes-mentoalli/internet/clothes-mentoalli-arguing-denial-eye-rolling-grimacing-ganging-up-on-threatening-I-927683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clothes mento/alli