Complaint Review: Cloud Toronto

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Marco925 — St Catharines Ontario
Cloud Toronto
210 - 5800 Ambler Drive Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Cloud Toronto (MDileep) Ordered Product, Never Arrived. Requested Refund, Never Arrived. Mississauga Ontario

October 3 2013

I have ordered 5 Video cards from Cloudtoronto on October 3 2013. The company had listed these video cards as in stock on their website despite no other company having the product in stock, I had contacted them about the item and they indicated that they had the product and it was available to ship to me. The products cost a total of $888.41 on VISA. I placed the order and waited. I purchased these for other consumers. The Representative's name is Dileep.

October 10 2013

Received an email stating that product was in transit and that I would receive it the next day.

October 16 2013

Product had not arrived, Followed up with merchant to see what was going on. Was told that product was not even available in the Canadian warehouses and had not even been shipped yet.

October 18 2013

Received an email saying it was shipped from the US warehouse. Was told that Dileep would give me a tracking number. Told I would receive the product on Monday 21 October 2013.

October 22 2013

Frustrated that no product was coming in at all and several broken promises. I cancelled my order and requested a refund. My Consumers have already left and purchased through competing channels.

October 29/30 2013

Have not seen refund. Dileep Replied and says he will look and get back ASAP.

November 3 2013

Still no Refund. My Patience is nearing its end by this point. Received a reply stating that the refund has been “initiated and done by their credit” (I don't even know what that means) and that he will reply by the next day.

In the middle of November, I contact my credit card company to see if any refund has been initiated. VISA has indicated to me that there has not been any refund. I am in talks to try to have VISA forcefully take back the money from Cloud Toronto.

December 2 2013

No Reply for a month, No refund, No nothing. I follow up, I make my frustration no secret to Dileep, I do not trust what he says anymore. Constant promises of both refunds and product deliveries have been broken. I warn him that I will follow up with anti-fraud institutions if I do not receive my refund. A reply is made from Dileep saying that I can call the Credit Card Company. As a refund was completed 4 weeks ago. I reply stating that it is not my job to chase people for my money and tell him that it is his job to follow through on my transaction. He replies telling me that it is not his job to do so and accounting has said that it is done. He says he will look into it and reply the next day.

December 5 2013

Another promise to reply is broken. I wait 3 days to email back. I remind Dileep of Section 26 the Ontario Consumer Protection act 2002. I have still not received my refund. He replies that he has nothing to gain from holding my money and that he will get it fixed.

December 7 2013

I reply that I am not accusing him of gaining from my payment but as a consumer who all that I can see is there is no money in my account and the lack of follow-up from Dileep. I explain that I’ve incurred extra expenses because of their failure to deliver, both figuratively and literally. It has cost me more to purchase my flight because I didn't have the funds available to me in November due to this $888.41 Fiasco. This flight has cost me more money as I wait for my money to come back and had to purchase it at the higher price. I have had flights to book and other expenses to take care of that have had to be deferred by now. I explain that follow-up is lacking from Cloud Toronto. I also quote from the Cloud Toronto website the promises it makes to consumers on why they should choose Cloud Toronto as their parts supplier. Through this whole fiasco, I believe that 11/20 of the promises claimed on the site fell short of expectations. I explain to him why.

"WHY SHOP at CLOUDTORONTO.com

#3: Continuously Updated Site:Prices and inventory levels on our web site are constantly updated throughout the day.

#4: The Best People:CLOUDTORONTO.COM's biggest asset is people. Our staff is dedicated to making your buying experience a productive one.

#5: Quick Shipping: We'll have your order delivered in the shortest possible time and keep you informed of its progress.

#6: Huge Inventory:With over $1 billion worth of inventory ready for immediate shipment, you can depend on us to have the products you need when you need them.

#7: Multiple Warehouses:Having access to multi-supplier warehouses allows us to offer a wide selection of in-stock inventory at the lowest possible prices. We ship from over 22 regional warehouses located across North America. Orders are sourced from the closest in-stock warehouses.

#8: You'll Stay Informed:Order confirmations, ship notifications, and tracking numbers are all promptly emailed to you as your order flows through our system.

#10: Backorder Dates:For those items on your order that can't ship immediately, we'll keep you informed of expected backorder shipping dates so you can plan accordingly.

#12: Streamlined Credit Card Verification:We've developed state-of-the-art credit card verification tools for fast processing of new credit card orders.

#16: Fast Delivery:CloudToronto.com pulls inventory from over 22 warehouses across the North America. This means that most ground shipments are within 2 business days from their shipping destination.

#17: Prompt Tracking Numbers:Automated systems constantly scan each order's progress, and immediately emails tracking numbers to our customers as they are assigned.

#18: Lightning Fast Processing:Advanced electronic interfaces within our distribution partner network allow us to process and ship most orders within minutes of being placed. "

#3 - It was stated that the Video cards were in stock on your site. Since I did not receive them, it's likely that there is no stock.
#4 - Front desk employees are unwilling to find someone available in an emergency for me.
#5 - Product was claimed to be shipped and claimed to be delivered on a specific date, Never arrived. No Information was provided until after emailing well after the due date.
#6 - I haven't been able to depend on Cloud Toronto when i did depend on the company to provide me product that i needed. Lost customers because of inability to receive product.
#7 - This problem shouldn't even have occurred if there are 22 warehouses.
#8 - I have not even received an email from you since November, I have to follow up on this for some reason.
#10 - I have to follow up every time a due date is missed.
#12 - State of the art credit card system, if this is true, then we have a #4 problem. Otherwise, #12 is not living up to its name if i cannot receive a credit card refund within a week, Maximum.
#16 - Overlaps with #5 #6 and again, i was told it was in transit. It took weeks and lost customers before i gave up.
#17 - I never received a tracking number for the product's supposed transit.
#18 - There was a time i was told it was shipped, and then following a week later, told it never was shipped.

It is found at cloudtoronto.com/contact.asp

I Receive No reply from Dileep.

December 10 2013.

I tell Dileep that he has until 19.00 to return the money. I receive no reply to this date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cloud-Toronto/Mississauga-Ontario-L4W4J4/Cloud-Toronto-MDileep-Ordered-Product-Never-Arrived-Requested-Refund-Never-Arrived-1106299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cloud Toronto