Complaint Review: Cloudburst Enterprises- Webdealz

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: cheryl — Wilmington North Carolina
Cloudburst Enterprises- Webdealz
7056 Portal Way Unit #104C Ferndale, Washington USA

Cloudburst Enterprises- Webdealz Webdealz False Advertising- wrong product shipped- would not pay for the return shipping Ferndale Washington

I purchased from this company (via Ratuken).  The product advertised was not the product (size or contents)received and Webdealz would not pay for the $15 return shipping.  The advertisement showed a larger and different product than was sent.  After I brought it to their attention, Stuart from Webdealz told me that they did change the advertisement photo to reflect what was being shipped (acknowledging the advertisement problem).  He continued to tell me that it was my fault and I should have known what they were sending, even though it was different than their advertisement.  He laughed and told me that this has not been a problem before with other orders and so it shouldn't be a problem for me.  Stuart also stated that they have no "capability" to offer return funding, but later said that they could offer return funding, but not for me.

Webdealz would not work with me on this and told me that if I left negative feedback (Stuart) that it was extortion.  He stated that I was offering to not leave negative feedback, if he returned the product.  I told him, that was not the case.  He clearly stated that he would not offer return shipping, so I told him what my intentions were with rating my experience online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cloudburst-Enterprises-Webdealz/Ferndale-Washington-98248/Cloudburst-Enterprises-Webdealz-Webdealz-False-Advertising-wrong-product-shipped-would-1130226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cloudburst Enterprises- Webdealz