Complaint Review: clpservice.com

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Preston — Jonesboro Arkansas United States of America
Topeka, Arizona United States of America

clpservice.com Anthony Bradford Craigslist Posting Service Topeka, Arizona

I contacted Anthony Bradford and Marcus Lawton from clpservice.com on February 21, 2013 about hiring them to manage a national Craigslist campaign for a product I'm selling. We made an agreement on February 23 and Marcus Lawton said Anthony Bradford would be sending over an invoice shortly. I never received the invoice and so I followed up via Email. Marcus apologized for the delay and said that him and Anthony would sit down tonight (on February 23) to set everything up.

Again, never received anything so I followed up again. Anthony responded on February 25 saying that he and Marcus are drafting the documents and hope to have my account setup shortly. Several days went by and I did not receive the invoice or any information regarding my account. [continued below]....

My calls and emails have gone unanswered for the last 5 days. I texted Anthony stating that I would be posting reviews online about my experience with his service and shortly after I received an email from the billing department noting that they can not accept any additional clients at this time.

Anthony Bradford, Marcus Lawton and their company clpservice.com is very unprofessional. I suggest looking elsewhere if you are interested in hiring a marketing firm to manage an online campaign.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clpservicecom/Topeka-Arizona-85143/clpservicecom-Anthony-Bradford-Craigslist-Posting-Service-Topeka-Arizona-1022627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clpservice.com