Complaint Review: CLS TRIAL PURE GARCINIA

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Roxanne — Hicksville Ohio
CLS TRIAL PURE GARCINIA
601E. 18TH AVENUE #120 DENVER, Colorado USA

CLS TRIAL PURE GARCINIA CLS 14 DAY TRIAL ONLY LASTED 6 DAYS! WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 'ONE TIME' TRIAL, MISLEADING ADVERTISING DENVER Colorado

*Author of original report: I can't get any satisfaction from these people!

I signed up for a free trial of Garcinia Cambogia.  It was a one time with no reoccuring fees associated with my transaction.  Less than 2 weeks later, I was charged $99.95 on my credit card.

I went to their site and got a phone number and tried to call to get this straightened out.  The phone call went through but when it said 'after the tone press #' there was no tone.

So then I tried to send an email.  It came right back as undeliverable.

I called my credit card and put in a dispute.  It went through and the charges were taken off.  Now a month later I get another bill for $99.95, seems the credit card people went with the company and decided they did nothing wrong.

False advertising!!  I have called the man from Cambogia and he is supposed to get back to me.  Sure, after he gets his money, if I hear from him at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLS-TRIAL-PURE-GARCINIA/DENVER-Colorado-80203/CLS-TRIAL-PURE-GARCINIA-CLS-14-DAY-TRIAL-ONLY-LASTED-6-DAYS-WAS-SUPPOSED-TO-BE-A-ONE-T-1124457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLS TRIAL PURE GARCINIA

I can't get any satisfaction from these people!

AUTHOR: Roxanne - ()

I have been on the phone with CLS again about the garcinia cambogia.  So far I have talked to 3 different people who say they will forward my information to the man in charge of my account.   Today the man I talked to said that the man in charge would be calling the bank to see if he could charge me or not.  I told him I'm already being charged so he is not going to call the bank.  He needs to call me.  Then I was told that only the man in charge could deal with  me, not the 3 people who keep answering the phone.  So  he won't be calling me, why should he, he's getting what he wanted, and my credit card is not dealing with me anymore either.  They are the ones that decided yes, he could get the charges put back on.  Viciaous circle.  I am thinking I'm the victim of the old switch and bait also.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC