Complaint Review: CLS Trial

• Reported By: Debra Bramblett — Dalton Georgia
CLS Trial
601 E. 18th Ave. STE. 120 Denver, Colorado USA

CLS Trial Garcinia Super Diet Pills Denver Colorado

I ordered this diet pills from CLS Trial & they have billed my bank account $99.95 as a recurring bill. I was told I only had to pay shipping & that was $4.95.

I recieved a billing slip with the (1) bottle of pills I received that has $23.95 then sub total $23.95 then shipping $0.00 Total $0.00. I paid that via debit card & now they have charged my account $99.95.

#1) I am out of work & don't have that kind of money to be taken out of my account.

#2) I have filed a fraud with the local Sheriff's depatment but . . .  the bank hasn't refunded my money as of yet.

#3) I checked with the bank again today & they said that if this isn't taken care of by the 23rd of this month that       the account will be billed the $99.95 again.

I need HELP asap. I don't know what to do. No money coming in  have filed for disability & can't pay this bill. Can you help??? Do I have a case that I can sue these people for fraud???

Please advise as soon as possible because I am @ my wit's end. The 1-800-986-4590 is constantly busy so I can't get any answers from them.

Sincerely,

Debra C. B

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLS-Trial/Denver-Colorado-80203/CLS-Trial-Garcinia-Super-Diet-Pills-Denver-Colorado-1114571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLS Trial