interpretation

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: chris — jacksonville Florida United States of America
club 57 heaven

club 57 heaven abusive treatment jacksonvilleInternet, Florida

I have just read two comments by two patrons of the dance club 57 HEAVEN.I AM NOT SURPRISED BY THEIR COMMENTS ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF THE OWNER TO THEM.I have come to this club with my friend on numerous occasions and always found the patrons for the most part quite friendly and polite .we also enjoyed the music and would dance with the the men on occasion if they acted gentlemanly or with other women who we made friends with.i myself am a 59 yr old woman who is a grandmother who"s deceased husband is an ex marine.

My roomate miche is a quite attractive 56 yr old pre- operative trans sexual who has lived as awoman over 30 yrs.NO ONE AT THE CLUB WAS ever distrurbed by this and in 99% of the time even suspected.In fact Daryl has walked us back to our car many times as he does many times as a safety measure.i cant say anything bad about him but as been said, some of his employees are most ignorant on how to deal and treat customers.one saturday evening after going to a concert at the TimesUnionCEnter we decided to stop by 57 heaven for a nitecap.

After  a while like so many times before Miche went to the ladies room.UN fortunately for her one of the waitress[who couldnt have been more than 17yrs old]was in there with a friend screeching like a banshee to the music outside and carrying on like 10 yr olds.miche said she was so repulsed by their behavior that without saying aword or looking at them left the room immediately.the waitress in all her maturity must of thought what?miche didnt look feminine enough for her?she calls over this reject named johnny hayes who attacks my friend with abunch of expletives and insults that were despictableand rudely demands her id.

He then kicks us out of the club calling me a heterosexual grandmother ,a freak and how dare we use the bathroom.HOW PROFESSIONAL,HOW TACTFUL!!TO treat to senior citizens in such a rude and obnoxious manner.Even if you dont like certain groups of people, to act in such a mean and juvenile manner to a human being just minding their own business  is dead wrong.we will certainly take our business elsewhere no problem.buit we will miss some of the beautiful people we made friends with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/club-57-heaven/internet/club-57-heaven-abusive-treatment-jacksonvilleInternet-Florida-909886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on club 57 heaven