Complaint Review: Club Metro, USA

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Outraged — Old Bridge New Jersey
Club Metro, USA
2685 Route 516 Old Bridge, NJ Old Bridge, New Jersey USA

Club Metro, USA Unprofessional, imature staff, unconcerned management Old Bridge New Jersey

Do not join this fitness center! You will regret it! As you walk in greeted by smiles and pleasantries (prior to joining), you will quickly learn that it will not last. I'm an older lady, with major back problems, I explained when I signed-up for training that I needed to have a trainer who could work with me and my condition.  Again, with all smile, they gladly confirmed that they had the appropriate trainers, however; as trainers would quit, I received no trainer or training (constant revolving door with staff). I ended up losing training sessions that expired because they would not assign a trainer to me.

I went through multiple trainers (over one year)who were mere kids and did not work there for very long. Most staff members are young, inexperienced and unprofessional. Management hires them based on how well built their bodies are and not their skills or brains. Speaking of management "the manager of training at the route9 and route 516 facilities is referred to as "Daddy" by a training manager when addressing member issues.

I've called over 32 times to speak with the owner, training manager and customer service. However; after leaving messages, I received one call from a young man in customer service who could not help. It's been 4 months and to date, no one else has returned my call. But they certainly took the money. Oh, how can I forget…they offered to give me the sessions if I added paid for new training sessions Again, I plead with you, go to a professional facility with professional staff, who will care about their members, i.e. Robert W.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Metro-USA/Old-Bridge-New-Jersey-08857/Club-Metro-USA-Unprofessional-imature-staff-unconcerned-management-Old-Bridge-New-Jers-1067261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Metro, USA