Handle

• Reported By: djgezza23 — college park Georgia
Club Nicky
3001 Little Rock Rd, Charlotte, NC 28214 charlotte, North Carolina USA

Club Nicky Very Rude and Never Bring No Business charlotte North Carolina

My report is that is place will never get no business from me and I felt that when I talk to them over the phone, there was no help and also disrespected me. One of the workers came on the phone and told me that I was a nobody and told me I could talk to nobody.. Im a well known Dj and a promoter and she told me that she dont know who I was and also told me I wasnt capable of doing anything at their spot.. I recommend they need to learn business skills and better edequate to talk to people when you bring business to their establishment.. If they want further business, they need to hire a better staff and fire thr gm..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Club-Nicky/charlotte-North-Carolina-28214/Club-Nicky-Very-Rude-and-Never-Bring-No-Business-charlotte-North-Carolina-1071544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Club Nicky