• Report: #920915

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: ripped off — garden grove California United States of America
clyde trails financials
2202 H. West Shore Blvd Tampa, florida 33607 Internet United States of America

clyde trails financials I was assured thar I had a buyer for my time share, even had the names of buyers and that they had put 20% deposit down,. I had to put in a documentry stasmp fee. the a check would be sent over night, Internet

I was told i had a buyer for my time  share, complete with names and 20% down payment  i had to send a $ amount for documentary stamp tax,  had to be a wire transfer, as soon as funds cleared. so did they,  i really needed that sale to pay for medials bills but for sure the company did not care.  i did not deal with the president of the company, but the person I dealt with certainley did not do the company any favors.  I did a background check on line before making  payments.  it was clear.    6 days later there are several pages of complaints.  company name is  Clyde trails financials,     contact person in company  Tony Barclay.  bank name and account # is available on request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clyde-trails-financials/internet/clyde-trails-financials-I-was-assured-thar-I-had-a-buyer-for-my-time-share-even-had-the-920915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clyde trails financials