Complaint Review: C.M. Sinegal

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: C.M. Sinegal — Port Arthur Texas
C.M. Sinegal
217 Mockingbird Lane Port Arthur, Texas USA

Dish Network Wants me to climb on my roof to retrieve equipment. I've had knee surgery and can't climb on the roof, also pay $17.00 per box. Port Arthur Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

I was a Dish subscriber. No longer have service. Over charged. I 'm returning the receivers(boxes). They expect me to pay $17.00 per receiver . Also, it is expected that I climb onto my roof to get a piece of equipment. I've just had knee replacement surgery and can't climb. These charges weren't told to me initially. I was informed to pack the receivers, remotes and send them back and that they would provide return postage label(s).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CM-Sinegal/Port-Arthur-Texas-77642/Dish-Network-Wants-me-to-climb-on-my-roof-to-retrieve-equipment-Ive-had-knee-surgery-an-1135999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.M. Sinegal

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

C.M. Sinegal,

We hated to have seen you go and would love to get any feedback from you about any concerns you had with the service!  Please understand that not all customers use our method of shipping to return our equipment to us so we don't feel it's fair to increase everyone's monthly rate to cover the cost of shipping.  You are by no means required to use our boxes and labels but we provide them to you as an available option if you choose to use them.  We do not require you to climb on your roof to remove the 'eye' piece off the satellite, so especially in your personal condition, please refrain from making the attempt.  We do not want you to put yourself in harm's way at risk of personal injury.  Please email me, if you'd like, at michael.lemar@dish.com if you wish to discuss this further.