Complaint Review: CNAC JD Byrider

• Reported By: Dena — Glendale Arizona
CNAC JD Byrider
3692 Airline Rd Muskegon, Michigan USA

CNAC JD Byrider NOT FIXING THE PROBLEM WITH THE CAR Muskegon Michigan

I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix from JD Byrider in Muskegon, MI in May of 2013. Two months later I was stranded on the side of the highway and my car would not start so I called JD Byrider. I had to fight with them to come and pick up my car and fix it. After getting the car to the shop the mechanic came out and said I blew the engine ( He said I blew the engine). Now I do not dog my car out I do the speed limit and I check the fluids every other day. at the time my car seemed fine. The mechanic told me 3 days til I got my car back, I asked him if they had a rental I could use he denied me a rental and told me to walk, the office was in Muskegon and I lived about 50 miles away and had to work the next day. Needless to say I ended up walking with no friends or family to help. They replaced the engine with a motor from a junk yard which was the wrong one so I went from a 3800 engine to a 3100 engine. Two days after I got my car back the check engine light came on so I took it to AutoZone to have it checked, they said it was a third cylinder miss fire which could mean various of things could be wrong so I waited until my next oil change to have it checked and when I told the same gentleman about the problem he said he would fix it and reset the code to have the light come off. Well they did the oil change but never fixed the problem with the engine nor reset the code so the light would come off. Since then my car has been getting worse sometimes my car will hestitate when in motion on the road and now it's becoming more frequent. I also just started haveing problems with my ignition, my key will get stuck and and I have to use a alan wrench to push in a hole under my steering wheel just to get my key out this happens every time I shut my car off. I am getting irritated with these problems that they say they fix but really don't and i want to take my car some where else but afraid to only because my car is still under warranty. i need help and I need results, any ideas?

Dena

Glendale, AZ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNAC-JD-Byrider-/Muskegon-Michigan-49444/CNAC-JD-Byrider-NOT-FIXING-THE-PROBLEM-WITH-THE-CAR-Muskegon-Michigan-1135409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNAC JD Byrider