Complaint Review: CNAC

• Reported By: raleighlady1 — Raleigh North Carolina
CNAC
NEWBERN RD RALEIGH, North Carolina USA

CNAC JD BYRIDER/CNAC UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGE RALEIGH North Carolina

I just received a call from my credit card company stating i was over drawn on my credit.

WHAT?

I paid my car payment on Oct. 18,2013 and low and behold there comes another charge on my credit card  (6) days later.  Now i did not do this.  I called CNAC and Chris states my credit card company did this.   No,  CNAC did this,  Six days later.  Not,.

Watch this company,  Do not pay them with a credit card.  Pay with cashiers check or Money order.  This can be tracked easier and they don't get your credit card.

I will be cancelling my card and this CNAC company will not get it again !!

This company and JD Byrider needs a lawsuit filed agains them for there fraudulent activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNAC/RALEIGH-North-Carolina-27609/CNAC-JD-BYRIDERCNAC-UNAUTHORIZED-CREDIT-CARD-CHARGE-RALEIGH-North-Carolina-1095278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNAC