Harbor

• Submitted: Sat, September 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 13, 2008

• Reported By:Denton Texas
CNC Investments
4420 Fm 1960 Rd W Ste 224 Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 281-444-1585
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

CNC Investments CNC Investments stole my money!!! Outright THEFT!!! Houston Texas

I applied for a rental at Cross Creek Apartments on Alma st. in Plano, TX; signed a lease agreement on or about the 11 October 2007 the then manager told me I could pay the remainder of the month at the 1st of November. So I packed up all my stuff, set up the power, and got the key to my new apt. No sooner had I turned the key the manager called me and rudely demanded that I pay the remainder of the month up front. Technically I had a signed lease and the key and legally I didn't have to, instead I decided it would be a bad idea to rent from this complex. I made the manager shred the lease in front of me and demanded my deposit of $650.00 back since I actually never occupied the unit. She said she already gave it to the home office which is CNC Investments. It took two weeks of waiting to get my $500 back and as for the other $150 I haven't seen a dime! I have repeatedly called since last year and I WILL NOT LET THEM KEEP IT!

The new manager of Cross Creek has called and made requests to accounts payable but they told me the manager has to request refunds?! Clearly a company run by slack-jawed yokels who have no clue how to manage anything! If you call them you'll get a maze of voice mail boxes employees who give you the run around make false promises or other words just ignore you. Its certainly the case that they make their money from stealing. A warning to you, the reader do not rent from their apartment complexes!

Protectandserve
Denton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2008 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNC-Investments/Houston-Texas-77068-3411/CNC-Investments-CNC-Investments-stole-my-money-Outright-THEFT-Houston-Texas-372646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNC Investments