Complaint Review: cnc-motorsports.com

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: merfsiu — Orland Park Illinois United States of America
cnc-motorsports.com
106 West Folsom Brookings, South Carolina United States of America

cnc-motorsports.com Sales Rep Chris Sent me the wrong products and then caled me a liar when I called to get the situation resolved Brookings , South Carolina

Ordered a Professional Products Typhoon polished intake. The sent me a badly corroded procomp intake. when I called to get the situation resolved the customer service rep, Chris, called me a liar and said they don't sell procomp. He said that was not the manifold he sent us and that we were lying.

He offered absolutely no resolution.  Beware of this seller. They will send you junk instead of what you ordered and then call you a liar! They are rude, combative and don't stand behind the products they sell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cnc-motorsportscom/Brookings-South-Carolina-57006/cnc-motorsportscom-Sales-Rep-Chris-Sent-me-the-wrong-products-and-then-caled-me-a-liar-wh-946306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cnc-motorsports.com