Complaint Review: coach-factory-outlet-store-onlines.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: dag11783 — Seaford New York United States of America
coach-factory-outlet-store-onlines.com

coach-factory-outlet-store-onlines.com Coach Factory Store :: Coach Outlet Online :: Coach Outlet Store Online :: Coach Factory Counterfeit Coach bags, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Coach factory outlet store online help!

*Consumer Comment: 2nd Thank You!

*Consumer Comment: Thank you

*Consumer Comment: You're correct

I went to a Coach-outlet At Tangiers outlets in Riverhead New York , bought a birthday gift and filled out a Coach card  mailer for future 30% off coupons. and then started tor ecieve Emails. one particular email brought me t this website  www.coach-factory-outlet-onlines.com  i looked dazzzling , and the savings are huge.. $62 for a coach bag  at the outlets which sell for $298 ..

So i ordered (2) bags  total with shipping $131 . using my Visa card  they only accept 2 payment methods Visa or western union.. this was on 9/17/2012 it took them  3 business days to  process my credit card information , and the order status lays in limbo , as pending? contacted  Coach.com , found out that from  theyre counterfiet department that The website and company is not an offical Coach web site and or company and its been having problem s with said company since the begining of 2012.  for FRAUD !  many people have been duped.

so i contacted my credit card company filed  fraud charges with them, filed a report with the FTC.gov and somenew  international FTC. investigations dept.  All i know is, someones out there  Ripping off alot of people.  theyhave no 1800# for customer service only an email estcoachoutletstore2012@hotmail.com  for  contact them  PLEASE  everyone be wary of this  company which is ripping off the public consumers .  want more information contact me  thank you for  your time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coach-factory-outlet-store-onlinescom/internet/coach-factory-outlet-store-onlinescom-Coach-Factory-Store-Coach-Outlet-Online--944658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coach-factory-outlet-store-onlines.com

Coach factory outlet store online help!

AUTHOR: Leslie - (United States of America)

I just found this ripoff report tonight and really wish I would have found it sooner because I think I may have gotten ripped off. I too purchased a wallet and purse from coach and the websites url is www.cheapcoachusa.com

I ordered it over a week ago and they deducted the money out of my account but I still haven't gotten a confirmation email or one saying the products have shipped. The site seemed valid because when I went to pay with my card I went through a "verified by visa" payment process.

What I dont understand is I recieved a phone call the day after from my bank wanting to verify $107 charged to my card and he said it was for a coach bag and wallet. That seemed a little sketchy and not to mention the name of the payment method (I didnt see this until after I paid) was called fashionpay?

Has anyone heard of this? I have emailed them numerous times because they don't have a phone number to be contacted at (which is fishy) and they still haven't emailed back. They claim to have a hassle free shipping process and explain on their website that products should be delivered within a week but that has yet to happen for me. I don't know what else to do.

If anyone has any information on this website I would GREATLY appreciate it! I'm really scared that I was ripped off like many other people have been apparently.

2nd Thank You!

AUTHOR: rebyczynski - (United States of America)

I have recently become aware of the Coach line of handbags.   After purchasing some Coach products at an outlet in south central PA, I went to see what they had on-line (there was a website listed on my receipt).  I was amazed at the low prices, too, and I was wondering if it was for real.  I am certainly glad I found this report and won't be purchasing any Coach products from the on-line outlets listed.  Thank You for sharing!  I will stick to shopping for Coach handbags at the outlet.

AUTHOR: 2ZoomZoom - (United States of America)

Just wanted to say thank you. I almost ordered from this Coach Factory Outlet. When I looked up on how to "CONTACT US", I noticed only a Hotmail e-mail account, no 1-800 phone number. Looked suspicious to me, than I went to this website to find out if there were any RIPOFF Reports, and sure enough! If it looks to good to be true, you know it is! They should shut down & block these fake sites.

You're correct

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I looked at that web site and they are clearly a ripoff. If you try to read any of the information it's obviously not associated with coach. It's barely readable and obviously written by someone who does not speak English. Would it be a good idea to report this site to the real coach company?  I'm sure they deal with this kind of crap all the time.