Complaint Review: COACH MASTERS INTERNATIONAL

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Brooklyn VA — Brooklyn New York United States of America
COACH MASTERS INTERNATIONAL
EDISON, New Jersey United States of America

COACH MASTERS INTERNATIONAL MICHAEL PALAZZO COACH MASTERS AND MICHAEL PALAZZO DON'T PAY VENDORS. COMES ACROSS AS PROFESSIONAL, BUT FAR FROM IT. REQUESTED VIDEO AND FAKED LIKE HE WOULD PAY BUT DOESN'T EDISON, New Jersey

Michael Palazzo hired me to create a motion graphic logo, film him for vignettes to be uploaded to a YouTube channel he wanted me to brand and find a location for the filming to take place.

I searched and found a location near him for filming, and was smart enough not to schedule and pay for space myself, I forwarded all information to him and told him the price.  I should have known something was up when he claimed it wasn't close enough to him and he would find a more suitable location, which he never did.

The motion graphics logo was created using his logo, which had to be recreated since he supposedly fired his graphic designer, another sign that should have said something is not right.  I referred him to a graphic designer, whom he has yet to pay as well, to create a new logo.

I then created the motion graphics logo and sent him my invoice.  He fakes you out by prolonging the inevitable.  First, he claimed he lost my invoice and needed it to be resent because he was paying bills the next week.  That week passes with no payment.

Then he starts with the excuses, he's traveling, his assistant (doesn't have one) dropped the ball, he's changed his method of payment to online bill pay, he teases you with a test payment of $1.00, then the woe is me excuses begin.

When you challenge him, he accuses you of beating up on him and that you don't want to listen, you just want to talk.  It's beyond juvenile and quite unprofessional.

He knows you can't take him to small claims court because there is no current physical address on record for him.

He needs to be stopped!  I am stunned that he has not shown up on some consumer reports program because he is a menace.  His primary business is not coaching as he wants you to believe, it's getting hard-working entrepreneurs to do work for him for free.

I may not be able to get my money, but I do believe in karma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COACH-MASTERS-INTERNATIONAL/EDISON-New-Jersey-/COACH-MASTERS-INTERNATIONAL-MICHAEL-PALAZZO-COACH-MASTERS-AND-MICHAEL-PALAZZO-DONT-PAY-VE-1008611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COACH MASTERS INTERNATIONAL