Complaint Review: coachella valley buick gmc

• Submitted: Sun, July 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: angry customer — Rancho Mirage California
coachella valley buick gmc
78960 Varber Rd. Indio, California USA

coachella valley buick gmc Liars and thieves Indio California

Coachella Valley Buick GMC service department is horrible. We took our car in for service and they not only didn't fix the problem, they told us we needed additional repairs that were extremely expensive. We agreed to the recommended repairs and they kept our car over night. After they collected a large sum of money for the repairs, they told us not to drive it too far because it was going to need more work. They didn't give us all the information up front. We were made to believe our problems would be fixed with the recommended repairs. Had they told us that they found multiple problems up front, we would have elected not to repair the vehicle and just buy a new car. This is my 3rd GMC and I've come to realize that not one has lasted more than 80,000 miles before giving me BIG problems. I'm not sure if it's the maker or this service department. I don't want to ever deal with either again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coachella-valley-buick-gmc/Indio-California-92203/coachella-valley-buick-gmc-Liars-and-thieves-Indio-California-1068914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coachella valley buick gmc