Complaint Review: coaching department applied builders

• Submitted: Tue, August 06, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: mallison — port richey Florida
coaching department applied builders
1411 W Business Park Drive, Suite 101 Orem, Utah USA

coaching department applied builders applied buildercoaching department I was taken for $12,000.00 buy this company with the promise that they will help me build a website Orem Utah

In October 2012- I saw an email that looked as if it came from my daughter. I opened it to see what looked like a report from a news channel.  The articale spoke about this woman that was making money at home, she gave her statement too.

so I looked into it when a few days later I got a call from a sales man he staied on the phone for a good hour convincing me

that I would get help in building the web site all I have is 50 or more emails from a coach that wanted me to come up with a nitch I did what I could with the site now my savings are gone . The should be sued and made to return all the money back to those they ripped off. To date I still pay the 39.95 per month and do not have a web site that is up and running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coaching-department-applied-builders/Orem-Utah/coaching-department-applied-builders-applied-buildercoaching-department-I-was-taken-for-1073378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coaching department applied builders