Complaint Review: Coaching Department

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — El Dorado Springs Missouri
Coaching Department
PO Box 2549 Carlsbad, California USA

Coaching Department Webfortune Master Katie SmithDuvera Financial is affiliated Webmaster coaching Program is a scam Carlsbad California

I was mislead by this company. They guarenteed money back if not satisfied or successful within a year.

I received one phone call a week, for three weeks,from my coach and they were not helpful or educational as promised. I could never get a response from any emails, even though after 3 weeks that was preffered method of communication.

They promised to help build a website for me. After two weeks of no response I was contacted by another outsourced affiliate to build me a website. So I emailed my coach and he then called. He very firmly requested i get the site built by one of his people in office. And said he would have them call that day. One week later i called back and informed him I had not heard from anyone yet. He said he would have them call right away. They called and wanted another few thousand dollars to build the website. I reminded them this was part of my contract.

They changed their story at that time, and said it was in the contract to help me build it. Then they dissapeared. I called the numbers and nothing. Even called the number of Katie Smith, who said she started the business. Diconnected. They had vanished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coaching-Department/Carlsbad-California-92018-2549/Coaching-Department-Webfortune-Master-Katie-SmithDuvera-Financial-is-affiliated-Webmas-1130254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coaching Department