Complaint Review: Coaching Department

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: sadbuttrue — Littleton Colorado
Coaching Department
1491 W. 500 N. Lindon, Utah USA

Coaching Department, iCoaching, EMS Mentoring, Daeus Financial, Yes, E-biz, Martin Pettitt, Brandon Smith, Alec Eskander Very good liars, sound sincere, convincing. Take your money upfront. Have network of other predators who call to take more money. Lindon Utah

These people are skillful and artful liars. Even when I asked direct questions about about their credibility, they had good anwers - especially the answer: "You have nothing to lose. You can call your credit card company within 30 day and not pay it." Actually, I did do that for the Daeus Financial piece with an accountant. Good for me. However, another $12,000 for an upgrade to additioanl services is forever gone because it is too late to go back to my credit card company.

The Coaching Department did built my website on Volusion but wouldn't give me access to Volusion itself and everything it offers. I found out only 2 days ago from Volusion, that they ceased their relationship with iCoaching/The Coaching Department /EBS Mentoring, and my website was going to taken down in a week unless I opened my own Volusion account (which I did to save my website). Apparently EBS Mentoring, Which I had never heard of, was Volusion's customer and EBS hadn't paid their fees to Volusion. The good news is my website is saved, even though I have not yet sold anything

My coach promised to give me additional one-on-one coaching even after the additional 7 sessions were officially over. Of course, I can't reach him now because The Coaching Department, according to the voice message, is "temporarily unavailable." Now I have a huge amount of credit debt. I liked my coach. I'm sad and disappointed that so many people can team-up to collectively ripoff people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coaching-Department/Lindon-Utah-84042/Coaching-Department-iCoaching-EMS-Mentoring-Daeus-Financial-Yes-E-biz-Martin-Pettit-1132774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coaching Department