Complaint Review: coast dental

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: sfent — naples Florida United States of America
coast dental
5445 airport pulling rd naples, Florida United States of America

coast dental BAIT AND SWITCH SELLING OF DENTAL SERVICES, COMPLETE RIP OFF ! naples, Florida

*Author of original report: coast dental ripoff

*UPDATE Employee: Please call Coast Dental's patient relations team

WENT IN 3 WEEKS AGO FOR A CONSULTATION, WAS TOLD I NEEDED A DEEP CLEANING. I WAS QUOTED AND GIVEN A ESTIMATE FOR $219.00 . WENT BACK TODAY FOR THE CLEANING, AS SOON AS THEY PUT YOU IN THE CHAIR THE SELLING

STARTS ! ALL OF A SUDDEN I NEED SPECIAL ANTIBIOTICS, AND OTHER STUFF NOT MENTIONED IN THE ORIGINAL CONSULTATION. AS I AM SITTING THERE WITH THE BIB ON THEY WANT ME TO SIGN OFF ON $484.00 ! I WOULD NOT BE UP-SOLD .THIS SHOULD HAVE TOLD TO ME AT THE FIST CONSULTATION. THEY ARE A LARGE CORPORATION AND FOCUS ON SALES NOT DENTISTRY ! IT WAS LIKE BUYING A USED CAR AND GOING INTO THE BACK ROOM. WHEN I GOT HOME I LOOKED THEM UP ON THE NET AND FOUND A TON OF COMPLAINANTS FOR THE SAME TYPE OF TACTICS. STAY AWAY ! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRUST A DOCTORS OFFICE !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coast-dental/naples-Florida-34109/coast-dental-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-SELLING-OF-DENTAL-SERVICES-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-naples-Flori-938960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coast dental

coast dental ripoff

AUTHOR: sfent - (USA)

I called them when I first returned home from the appointment and left a message, they never returned my call, that was on Monday . I called again today and left another message,  quite honestly I am not expecting them to call back. They most likely are not interested in one persons complaint in Naples fl. After speaking to many people I have found that I am not alone in my problem with this office it is known in the area that they try and sell you more expensive services after the initial price quote. They all had 2 things thing in common, they all needed a deep cleaning with antibiotics and they all were asked to sign once they were in the chair with the bib on ! Interesting

Please call Coast Dental's patient relations team

AUTHOR: Coast Dental - (United States of America)

Thank you for your comment. As this involves clinical concerns, Coast Dental asks that you contact one of our Patient Relations Coordinators who can answer your questions about your treatment plan. Please call our Patient Relations phone number: 855-455-6601. Thank you.