Complaint Review: Coast to coast grand getaway

• Submitted: Sun, December 29, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: Marvia — Lake Worth Florida
Coast to coast grand getaway
7560 commerce court sarasota, Florida USA
  • Phone: 8882690182
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Coast to coast grand getaway/Grand getaway This company used false advertising to get me to sign up. Promising the lowest prices which is not so. sarasota Florida

I was invited to hear a presentation about the club. The presentation was unbelievable everthing was so cheap. The presenter reaffirmed that everything that he said was the honest truth. We bought the package for $2,400.00. Paying down $900.00 from my debit card. On several occasion in trying to get a rental car on a trip overseas, I was told they could not do it. I had tried to get a rental car in New York could not give me the lowest price either as a matter of fact I did better on my own. I tried to get Airfare was told they could not get me any lower fare that what I got on y own. I tried to get a weekend away in Florida was quoted a price ranging from $419-597. When Groupon had villas and hotel rooms for $45.00 - 65.00 per nite. I came to the conclusion that these people were a fraud because they could not match or beat any of the prices I could find on my own. I do not need them and refused to pay any more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-to-coast-grand-getaway/sarasota-Florida-34243/Coast-to-coast-grand-getawayGrand-getaway-This-company-used-false-advertising-to-get-me-1111525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast to coast grand getaway