Complaint Review: Coast to Coast Offshore

• Updated: Tue, February 22, 2011

• Reported By: Chico — Houston Texas United States of America
Coast to Coast Offshore
257 N.Calderwood St.#354 Alcoa, Tennessee United States of America

Coast to Coast Offshore CTC Offshore mailed me my first package for free the second package they said I woulld need $65.00 for the second package and would need to send 16 envelopes to different companies and a extra $25.00 Alcoa, Tennessee

Coast To Coast Offshore 257 N.Calderwood St.#354 Alcoa,TN 37701 mailed me a package telling me about their business and stated that a $65.00 fee was necessary if I wanted the second package. The second package was just descriptions about the job duties and the total of amount of money I could be making from working for there different companies, and wanted me to mail my resume out to the compannies they had on the paper. The package also stated that if I could send a additional $25.00 for them to do it. The package also said after 45 days I should receive a depart date to start working. After the 45 days was up I havent received anything from the company its been almost two months and nothing has happened. I always call they say I have to keep resending my resume and send a $25.00 fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-to-Coast-Offshore/Alcoa-Tennessee-37701/Coast-to-Coast-Offshore-CTC-Offshore-mailed-me-my-first-package-for-free-the-second-packa-694156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast to Coast Offshore