Complaint Review: coast2coastmagazine.com

• Reported By: bub — Bangor Maine United States of America
coast2coastmagazine.com
, Minnesota United States of America

coast2coastmagazine.com lemar, tried to sell me magazine's Internet

on september 10 2012 I was contacted by phone from coast 2coastmagazine.com,they gave me a great sales pitch and i ordered a few magazine's,the next day after going over my finances i relized I could'nt afford these magazine's and called to cancel the order on sept.11 2012 after being told I could'nt cancel my whole account I told them I did not want this service and demanded to have the account canceled,after being put on hold for about a half hour with blaring music in my ear a customer service rep came back and said rudely that the account has been canceled,so I thought that was the end of it,I tried to e-mail them with the e-mail address they gave me and my computer comes back and says it's an invalid address,so i called customer service there number is 1 888 863-5986,I got thru to a customer service rep and asked for there e-mail address and he would not give it to me  so i asked to speak to a superviser and was put on hold,after being on hold for approx. 45 minutes,I hung up and looked for the better biusness bureaus address to see if anyone else has been targeted by these seem to be scammers  thank you

Brian

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coast2coastmagazinecom/-Minnesota-/coast2coastmagazinecom-lemar-tried-to-sell-me-magazines-Internet-939573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coast2coastmagazine.com