Complaint Review: Coastal Credit LLC Ft. Walton

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: C Chandler — Pensacola Florida
Coastal Credit LLC Ft. Walton
424 Mary easter Cutoff Ste 3 Ft. Walton Beach, Florida USA

Coastal Credit LLC Ft. Walton Harrassing non-confidental company Ft. Walton Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: You Contradicted Yourself

I optain a loan for a vehicle through Coastal Credit and my due date is on the 11th of every month, normally around the 5th of every month this company is calling every single number listed as a reference; askiing who ever answers the phone when will I be making my payment. I tried to change my due date to the 26th of every month to conicide with my pay schedule but they stated that the loan couldn't be modified. They call my job, cell phone, house hone and references back to back at least 5 times daily from due date til paid. They inform who ever answers the phone that they need there money. They make threats and today they called my mom and stated that we will no longer accept late payments and she needs to pay them their money on time or else. So when I call them they place you on hold and this lady name Simone always answers with when will you have my money. I feel as if I owe the mob or some loan shark. They have threaten and use bad language with my children and grandmother. Who ever else answers the phone. This can not be the right or legal way to treat consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Credit-LLC-Ft-Walton/Ft-Walton-Beach-Florida-32548/Coastal-Credit-LLC-Ft-Walton-Harrassing-non-confidental-company-Ft-Walton-Beach-Florida-1142657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Credit LLC Ft. Walton

You Contradicted Yourself

AUTHOR: coast - ()

You wrote that the finance company starts calling on the 5th of the month even though your payments aren’t due until the 11th. Then you wrote that they start calling daily from the due date until paid. Those are two contradictory statements. You admit to a history of late payments so you do not have a valid complaint.