respond

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: sparky1 — Georgia
Coastal Lighting Solutions
4002 E Ponce de Leon Avenue Clarkston, Georgia USA

Coastal Lighting Solutions Tony AlexanderAnthony Alexander Tony ripped me off. Clarkston Georgia

I worked for Tony Alexander of Coastal Lighting Solutions of Mobile and formerly known as Southern Nights. I have witnessed Tony screwing customers over by installing used equipment and charging new prices. He fired me becuase after 2 weeks of owing me $400 I confronted him and he answered with firing me. Tony is a fake and I believe a very cunning crook. If you want to get sub quality equipment by employees that hate their boss then hire coastal lighting solutions llc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Lighting-Solutions/Clarkston-Georgia-30021/Coastal-Lighting-Solutions-Tony-AlexanderAnthony-Alexander-Tony-ripped-me-off-Clarkston-1116344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Lighting Solutions